This south Asian country experience year-round hot temperature especially southern cities are hottest one. Majestic Himalaya’s stops cold winds from central Asia and winter are also too short that why average annual temperate goes up. In monsoon, country receives plenty of rainfall, but the sun over head increases temperate too high.7. Sudan
Sudan is worlds hottest and the driest country with an average temperature of 52°C. Due to severe lack of rain, large area has been converted into desert and faces severe droughts and famines.
Oman stands at 6th position in our list of countries with hottest weather. Oman receives little rainfall and temperate is consistent high but richest people know how to deal with harsh weather and uses air condition in vehicles, offices and home.
Iran has climate of extreme nature where winter is too cold and summer is too hot but due to short duration of winter season, average annual temperate is high making Iran the 5th hottest country in the world. Average temperate in summer is 40-45°C whereas the overall average temperatures often exceed 40°C.
Algeria, the North African country, got place in top ten list with highest average temperate. Large part of Algeria is desert where nights are too cold and days are too hot. The average temperature is about 50-53°C. Summers are always dry, humid, and hot. Temperatures during the day time goes above 50°C.
Iraq has record hottest temperate in summer that lies between 48°C and 54°C. The average temperature across country is above 40°C however some mountainous region receive snowfall in winter but overall it is hot with average of 20-30°C
2. Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is the second hottest country in the world, receives low to moderate rain while hot winds of large desert cause temperate to hit figure of 54°C in day time.
Libya topped the list of world’s top ten hottest countries with extreme hot temperature throughout the year. The highest temperature ever recorded was in Libya of 57.8°C. Most part of country consists of Libyan Desert which is dry and hot. Weather is hot and humid in all seasons that affects people skin and causes great trouble in daily life.
- Why does a dragon have wings
- How do I say regarding in German
- How do I eliminate Sadness from Life
- Are you happy with yourself 1?no_redirect=1
- What are some packaging startups in Delhi
- What cars are made in Mexico
- What scares you the most about technology
- What are the strategic objectives of LinkedIn
- Are architects worth the catch to marry
- Is the movie Pi on Netflix
- What does rejection feels like?no_redirect=1
- What is a stored procedure
- How is the IQ calculation formula determined
- What are your favorite social media tools
- How can you be sneaky
- Which is the best city in Connecticut
- What causes yellow bumps on tongue
- Why is Chilka Lake famous